Monday, January 14, 2013

Lazy Hair Day!


Hello again! How is your hair journey going thus far? Good I hope. Well today I’m just popping in for a little to talk about a lazy, low maintenance style. These are for the days you just really don’t feel like doing much for your hair. So as you know before I do a style for my hair I deep condition and co-wash my hair (in that order) but whatever way you choose even if you choose shampoo. Then I apply a leave in conditioner than style it. Sometimes I want something really different then on those many lazy days of dealing with my hair I decide to do a bun.  If you’re a newly natural and have a TWA (Teeny Weenie Afro) this style won’t work for you.  This style is for medium to long length naturals and transitioners with enough hair to fit in a puff or bun. Just simply moisturize your hair making sure to pay close attention to the oldest part of your hair (the ends). There you have it, also for some of you that don’t like to wear braids, twists or weaves a bun is considered a protective style.  As for the puff the ends are still exposed so you would have to cover that to make it a protective style.Until next time…




2 comments: