Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hair Diary # 4

Hello everyone!!! I just thought I would post something really quick about my hair today. So for almost two months now on Facebook and Twitter I've been debating on which day I would  release my fro. Well today was the day, I noticed the weather looked really good and I just felt like doing it. So first thing when I woke up in the morning I took down my four big twists. I spritz my hair with a little bit of water and a little oil I mixed with the water. In addition to that i added a little bit of coconut oil to all four sections and started picking away. Just that simple but you should have a little patience so you don't start ripping your hair out. Especially when its time to comb those curls out.

Doing it this way is a little more work than if I were to blow my hair out....but.... I didn't want to add any heat to my hair just yet. I have plans to add heat to my hair maybe towards the end of this month or the begging of January. Anyways I picked and picked and spritz a little and then I patted my hair down. I can sit there and pat for a while so it can look as close to perfect as possible. Only problem is now my fro is too big for my car :(. As soon as I sat down in my car I noticed the roof of my car and my hair were getting ready for war. I pretty much couldn't turn my hair too much while I was driving or I would have to worry bout picking the top of my hair all over again. Good thing is dropped my pick in my purse before I walked out the door so I was GREAT. I will post my video I just uploaded today of hair as well as my pictures below. Until next time everyone...........Good day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment