Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hair Diary #9 Jamaican Black Castor Oil


I’m back you guys! This post won’t be that long though. I’m just coming through to tell you about a new product I bought. Now as you saw in the older posts I’ve been using castor oil. I mentioned how I wanted to try Jamaican black castor oil. Well I got it and I’ve been using that in my hair for about a month and a half now. I’m definitely starting to see the difference already. My roots have become a lot fuller in the front. For a little while the front of my hair was becoming a little scarce because of my BC especially in the temple area. My hair was breaking off in the front leaving a lot of short hairs in between my long hairs. I’m so glad it’s starting to grow longer for me so it can start matching my longer and the back of my hair again.

 I’ve been applying it all over my scalp and when I remember I massage it into my scalp as well. I would like to massage it into my scalp at least 3-5 times a week. The only thing is this stuff doesn’t smell too good lol. Like it smells like burnt wood or something. How I’m able to counteract this smell a little is the peppermint oil that I have in my daily spritzer. Overall I really like this product; I’m even using it as a sealant mixed with jojoba oil for my hair after I apply my KCKT. Afterwards I apply a little bit of my macadamia nut butter and my hair is in business.  Have you ever tried Jamaican Black Castor oil? If so what is your thoughts on this product?


                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment